Last updated January 27, 2021
Some Internet Explorer 11 users may experience issues loading content while having the Flash addon enabled. Please follow the instructions below to disable the Flash addon in Internet Explorer 11.
- Click the gear (Settings) in the top right corner of your browser.
- Choose "Manage add-ons" from the menu.
- This will bring up the Manage add-ons window. On the left side, there is a dropdown menu which likely says "Currently loaded add-ons". Change this dropdown to "All add-ons".
- Find "Shockwave Flash Object" in the list of add-ons.
- After clicking "Shockwave Flash Object", click the "Disable" button at the bottom right of the window.
- You can now close the window. Close the browser and reopen to continue.
Additionally, since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.